(You MUST read them out loud or it doesn’t make as much sense)…
1) Thats not right…….. Sum Ting Wong
2) Are you harboring a fugitive………………. Hu Yu Hai Ding
3) See me ASAP…………. Kum Hia Nao
4) Stupid Man…………………. Dum Fuk
5) Small horse… Tai Ni Po Ni
6) Did you go to the beach?… Wai Yu So Tan
7) I bumped in to a coffee table… Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni
8 ) I think you need a face lift… Chin Tu Fat
9) It’s very dark in here… Wao So Dim
10) I thought you were on a diet… Wai Yu Mun Ching
11) This is a tow away zone… No Pah King
12) staying out of sight… Lei Ying Lo
13) He’s cleaning his automobile… Wa Shing Ka
14) Your body odor is offensive… Yu Stin Ki Pu
15) Great… Fa Kin Su Pah
2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When people say “Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too”. Damn Right! What good is cake if you can’t eat it?
4. When people say “it’s always the last place you look”. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you’ve found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
5. When people say while watching a film, “did ya see that?” No Loser, I paid to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!
6. People who ask “Can I ask you a question?”… Didn’t give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is ‘new and improved’. Which is it? If it’s new, then there has never been anything before it. If it’s an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn’t be new.
8. When people say “life is short”. What the hell??? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!!! What can you do thats longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks “Has the bus come yet?” If the bus came, would I be standing here???