Two atoms are walking down the street.
One atom says, “Hey! I think I lost an electron!”
The other replies, “Are you sure??”
“Yes, I’m positive!”
Why did the white bear dissolve in water? Because it was polar.
Why are chemists great for solving problems? They have all the solutions.
What’s the difference between Chemistry and cooking? In Chemistry, you should never lick the spoon.
Anyone know any jokes about sodium?
Two chemists go into a restaurant.
The first one says “I think I’ll have an H2O.”
The second one says “I think I’ll have an H2O too” — and he died.
A neutron walks into a restaurant and orders a couple of cokes. As she is about to leave, she asks the waiter how much she owes. The waiter replies, “For you, No Charge!!!”
(You MUST read them out loud or it doesn’t make as much sense)…
1) Thats not right…….. Sum Ting Wong
2) Are you harboring a fugitive………………. Hu Yu Hai Ding
3) See me ASAP…………. Kum Hia Nao
4) Stupid Man…………………. Dum Fuk
5) Small horse… Tai Ni Po Ni
6) Did you go to the beach?… Wai Yu So Tan
7) I bumped in to a coffee table… Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni
8 ) I think you need a face lift… Chin Tu Fat
9) It’s very dark in here… Wao So Dim
10) I thought you were on a diet… Wai Yu Mun Ching
11) This is a tow away zone… No Pah King
12) staying out of sight… Lei Ying Lo
13) He’s cleaning his automobile… Wa Shing Ka
14) Your body odor is offensive… Yu Stin Ki Pu
15) Great… Fa Kin Su Pah