2) Draw a square in the corner with a piece of chalk and then say to other people, “This is MY personal space, don’t invade or I’ll bite you!”
3) Whistle the 1st 7 notes of “It’s a Small World” over and over again.
4) Sell cookies.
5) Sway from side to side the whole ride.
7) Crack open your purse and while peering inside ask, “Do you have enough air in there?”
8) Offer name tags to everyone and wear yours upside down.
9) When you get to your floor try and open the doors yourself and act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
10) Greet everyone who comes in the elevator with a big handshake.
11) Do Tae Bo exercises.
12) When about 8 people are on the elevator moan..”Oh no! Not now! Damn motion sickness!”
13) Meow, occasionally.
14) Bet other people that you can fit a quarter up your nose.
2) Push the buttons & pretend they give you a shock. Smile & go back for more.
3) Ask if you can push the button for the other people and push the wrong ones.
4) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you are on.
5) Hold the doors open and say you are waiting for a friend. After awhile, let the doors close and say “Hey Greg, How’s your day been?”
6) Drop and pen & wait until someone goes to pick it up and then scream “NOOO THAT’S MINE!”
7) Bring a camera & take pictures of everyone on the elevator.
8) Bring a Twister mat and ask if people want to play.
9) Leave a box in the corner, when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
10) Ask, “Did you feel that?”
11) Stand really close to someone and sniff them occasionally.
12) When the doors close, announce to the others, “It’s ok! Don’t panic, they will open again!”
13) Swat at flies that aren’t there.
14) Call out, “Group Hug!” & then enforce it.
15) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering “Shut-Up, all of you, just shut up!”
16) Stand silently & motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
17) Stare at another passenger for awhile and then yell in horror, “Your one of THEM!” & then back away slowly.
18) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to other people.
19) Listen to the walls of the elevator with a stethoscope.
20) Make explosion noises when someone pushes a button.
Top Posts & Pages
|hendrickssong8.wordp… on 22 Ways To Annoy People On The…|
|Arnold Gs on Top witty comebacks and i…|
|YANLI CONG on Top witty comebacks and i…|
|How To Annoy Someone… on 22 Ways To Annoy People On The…|
|gallerykasahara.com on 101 ways to annoy your ro…|
- 227,088 hits