Walking into a room and not remembering why you went in there.
Having an argument with yourself and ending up getting pissed off by it.
Immediately refuse something out of politeness but then regretting you did so.
When the batteries on the remote control are dead or weak you will press harder on the buttons thinking it helps.
Pressing ctrl alt del repeatedly when the computer freezes although this only manages to make the freeze last even longer, it doesn’t help one bit.
Cursing at inanimate objects if we get hurt by them as if they had feelings. Sometimes even expecting an apology.
When warned that something is hot we touch it to check and obviously get burned.
Walking into a dollar shop and sometimes while checking out an item still wondering how much it costs.
Looking at a watch and still not knowing what time it is when you take your eyes off of it.
2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When people say “Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too”. Damn Right! What good is cake if you can’t eat it?
4. When people say “it’s always the last place you look”. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you’ve found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
5. When people say while watching a film, “did ya see that?” No Loser, I paid to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!
6. People who ask “Can I ask you a question?”… Didn’t give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is ‘new and improved’. Which is it? If it’s new, then there has never been anything before it. If it’s an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn’t be new.
8. When people say “life is short”. What the hell??? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!!! What can you do thats longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks “Has the bus come yet?” If the bus came, would I be standing here???